An INFJ is a person who still looks at the world in an idealistic and optimistic way even though there are challenges. We are and balanced (left/right) brain people.
An INFJ-INFJ love match is an interesting affair. For a fun audio tape experience, check out Mark Urso’s narration of INFJ & INFJ: Dating the Hypnotherapist. Signing up for Audible is a nice way to support creative narrators and writers.
INFJs lead with introverted intuition — which means they interpret their surroundings through symbols. INTJs are the only other types that have Ni as a dominant cognitive function.
An INFJ’s second function is extroverted feeling followed by introverted thinking and extroverted sensing.If you are new to MBTI, here are a few interesting facts about INFJs.
- INFJs make up about 1.5 of the total population.
- The cognitive function stack for INFJs is Ni (introverted intuition), Fe (extroverted feeling), Ti, (introverted thinking) and Se (extroverted sensing).
- All MBTI types have a feminine and masculine expression that is not determined by one gender or another.
- The INFJ love language is the same exact one as the INFP love language with quality time and words of affirmation ranking at the top.
- Moreover, INFJs are part of the “idealist” family that also includes ENFJs, INFPs and ENFPs.