Ms. Peacock prepares the hot crab dip for special parties and events. She made the crab dip for runaway bride Lady Tudor’s wedding reception even though Lady Tudor was unable to attend her own wedding due to a change of plans.
- 2 cans (8 ounces) of crab meat or 1 pound fresh Maryland crab meat
- 2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese
- 1/2 pint sour cream
- 4 heaping tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 shakes of garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese (1/4 cup in dip and 1/4 cup on top)
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning (optional)
Directions: Combine ingredients and bake at 350 degrees until bubbly.