INFJs enjoy nostalgic recipes such as this Hot Crab Dip perfect for parties of one on the fishing pier of castaway island. It’s here that Island Ginger meditates and learns to quiet her mind to achieve a perfect Zen.
- 2 cans (8 ounces) of crab meat or 1 pound fresh Maryland crab meat
- 2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese
- 1/2 pint sour cream
- 4 heaping tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 shakes of garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese (1/4 cup in dip and 1/4 cup on top)
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning (optional)
Directions: Combine ingredients and bake at 350 degrees until bubbly.