INFJs enjoy nostalgic recipes such as this pistachio cake often made in layers that reach to the ceiling. For the INFJ version, take the recipe below and multiply it by 50.
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 pistachio instant pudding mix
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup ginger ale or 7 Up (use lemon lime Zevia for less sugar)
- 1 box pistachio pudding mix
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- 8 oz. whipped topping
- Combine cake mix, 1 box pistachio pudding, oil, eggs, and ginger ale.
- Mix well and pour into greased 9 by 13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into middle of cake comes out clean. Cool.
- To make frosting: Add cold milk to 1 box of pistachio pudding mix in a medium mixing bowl. Fold in 1 cup of whipped topping such as Cool Whip. Add green food coloring if desired.
- Store in refrigerator. Sprinkle with walnuts or pecans if desired. Use plump blackberries for a garnish.